You know how sometimes you go somewhere and unexpectedly end up enjoying it so much that you end up staying longer than planned…
Well I’ve spent a month in Kiev now and really love this city. In fact I’m enjoying my time here so much that I may stay longer.
It’s the people that really make this city. From talking during the day over a cup of coffee in one of the many parks, to partying hard at the fun bars and clubs. It’s never boring.
So here’s some photos of Kiev to give a small glimpse into the city.
A Visit to Kiev
If you’re going to be in Kiev and want a good place to drink take a look at some of the best bars in Kiev.
Need more of an excuse to go to Kiev and Ukraine then check out why you should travel to Ukraine.
Recommended guide to Kiev:
IF YOU ENJOYED THIS – SHARE IT 🙂
RELATED POSTS >>>
- A Portrait Of Beautiful Kyrgyzstan
- Portrait Of A City: Chongqing
- Kiev - The Surprisingly Cool Off The Beaten Path City
- The Best Bars In Kiev (Your Drinking And Party Guide…
- Beautiful Drives In New Zealand
- 50 Beautiful Photos Of Wildlife In Africa