The World Nomad Games are without a doubt one of the most photogenic events I have witnessed in over 20 years of travelling, and being a photographer it is absolute heaven.
Around 40 countries come to Kyrgyzstan to compete in traditional nomadic sports through the ages to keep the old traditions alive.
The people are so friendly.
It’s held next to the scenic Issyk – Kul lake with a backdrop of mountains behind.
Also if you plan on visiting this is a guidebook I highly recommend for Kyrgyzstan –
Here’s a photo of me with some of the nomads 🙂
And in a car with some of my blogger and photography friends. We all got press passes for the games.
SHARE IT 🙂 –
RELATED POSTS >>>
- The World Nomad Games In Kyrgyzstan
- The World Nomad Games in 2018 in Kyrgyzstan - Why…
- Alaska Road Trip With Photographer Jesse Hasup (Epic Photos)
- 30 Photos Of Hiking The Afghanistan Pamir
- 50 Beautiful Photos Of Wildlife In Africa
- Ngorongoro Safari In Tanzania (Epic Lion time!)