London has some amazing street art, and one area you should definitely check out is a tunnel underneath Waterloo Station in the centre.
Street artists go down there to practice their art and skateboarders and others hang around chilling out.
The street running through the tunnel is called Leake Street, and became disused several years ago and got taken over by the street art community.
Being street art what you will see there will be constantly changing as new pieces come up and old one’s disappear. From simple art to the more complex.
London Waterloo Tunnel Graffiti
SHARE IT 🙂
RELATED POSTS >>>
- Brick Lane Street Art In London - 50 Images
- Things to Do in London for Solo Travellers
- The Best London Markets (5 Markets Not to Miss For…
- Teufelsberg Graffiti at Abandoned NSA Spy Station In Berlin
- A Street Art Guide to Kiev Ukraine
- Berlin Walls East Side Gallery Street Art (A Must…