The Afghanistan Pamir Mountains are one of the most remote and beautiful regions of the planet. Populated in the Little Pamir by a small community of Kyrgyz, it’s a stunning 4 day hike up and down the side of mountains and across valley plains to reach them.
It feels like you are in a fantasy movie with the scenery and vibe.
Ruined villages such as Langar, with their crumbling buildings and graveyard overshadowed by the towering Pamir Mountains. Kyrgyz traders carrying their goods with yak caravans. Walking with shepherds attending their flock as the sun sets. It
There are so many smaller stories from the 10 days spent in the Pamir Region that roll into one huge adventure. These 30 photos from that journey will give you a rough idea of what some of it is like.
If you are interested in doing this yourself I have written a long and detailed post on how you can here.
RELATED POSTS >>>
- Travel And Hiking In The Afghanistan Wakhan And Little Pamir
- The Ultimate Guide to The Afghanistan Wakhan Valley…
- 50 Beautiful Photos Of Wildlife In Africa
- The Epic World Nomad Games In Kyrgyzstan In 40 Photos
- Alaska Road Trip With Photographer Jesse Hasup (Epic Photos)
- The Pamir Highway (All You Need To Know For Traveling There)