This is a photo essay on some of the most beautiful places you can see and experience in Japan when travelling there.
Japan is an extremely photogenic country and a photographers perfect destination.
The nature is outstanding in the Japanese alps and offbeat small islands to visit. Being a highly volcanic country there are looming volcanoes everywhere and famous mountains like Mount Fuji.
You can find out a lot more about Japan in my ever-expanding Japan guide.
Here are some of the most beautiful things to see in Japan.
Beautiful Places in Japan
Kyoto is the cultural capital of Japan. It wasn’t bombed during World War 2 like many other Japanese cities so all of its temples and shrines are original and historic.
If there was one city to visit in Japan for culture then this is it. The whole region of Kansai is a temple hunters paradise.
Koyasan is home to the largest graveyard in Japan.
Nara is one of the cultural capitals of Japan.
One of the most beautiful and fun train journeys in Japan.
So that gives you just some idea of the things that can be seen in Japan.
If you’re interested in travelling to Japan but worried about the cost then read this post on how you can travel Japan cheaply.
RELATED POSTS >>>
- Japan Travel Checklist - What to Pack For Japan Essentials
- 10 Cool Places in Japan To Visit (Number 2 is a Favourite)
- Japan Is Cheaper To Travel Than You May Think (This is Why)
- What To Do In Tokyo In 48 Hours - Japan Travel
- Why Osaka Is A Better City To Stay Than Kyoto (Japan Travel)
- See the Cherry Blossom Season in Sapporo and…