You can follow the discussion on What to Pack For Travelling in South-East Asia – Backpacking Asia without having to leave a comment. Cool, huh? Just enter your email address in the form here below and you’re all set.
Hi! I’m Jonny. On the road since 1997 I have lots of advice to share with you for travel and adventure. I specialise in travel to Japan but have been to over 90 countries so can try and help you with as much as I can. I’m also a freelance photographer and writer. Want to learn more then continue here.
- Japan Is Cheaper To Travel Than You May Think
- 10 Of The Cheapest Countries You Can Travel To
- Why Osaka Is A Better City To Stay Than Kyoto
- 10 Japanese Foods You Should Try
- How To Spend A Day In Doha
- Top 5 Cheap Things To Do In Amsterdam
- How To Travel Scandinavia Cheaply
- Why You Shouldn’t Visit Boracay In The Philippines
- 10 Movies To Watch Before Visiting Japan